Follow @LFCHELP on Twitter for all the latest concerts, travel, and stadium access updates.
Please be advised, Anfield operate a no bag policy at Anfield stadium, do NOT bring bags to the Stadium, there is no bag storage facility.
Before travelling to Anfield, please download your ticket to your smart phone or print your ticket in advance to access the stadium. Attendees will be subject to random ID checks at the turnstiles and are advised to bring photographic ID to avoid being refused entry.
If you purchased your ticket directly from LFC, please follow the instructions below to download your ticket. If you purchased from another ticket supplier, please refer to their communications for information on how to download your ticket.
DOWNLOADING YOUR TICKET TO YOUR SMARTPHONE VIA EMAIL
1. Ensure you have Apple Wallet or Google Pay installed on your smartphone.
2. Using your smartphone, open the email that was sent to you.
3. On the email, click the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button if you are using an iPhone. If you are using an Android phone, click the ‘Google Save to Phone’ button.
4. Follow the instructions on your phone.If you are attending with someone else, you can forward the email onto them so they can download their ticket, or distribute a ticket to them by following the instructions below
DISTRIBUTING YOUR TICKET
1. Go to the tickets section by logging in to My Account by clicking here
2. Select the ticket you wish to distribute >> Click the Distribute button >> then enter the name and email of the fan you want to distribute a ticket to. Click Distribute and they will receive an email.
3. The person you have sent the ticket to will need to have Apple Wallet or Google Pay installed on their smartphone.
2. Using their smartphone, open the PDF that will be attached to the email.
3. Click the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button if they are using an iPhone. If they are using an Android phone, click the ‘Google Save to Phone’ button.
4. They should then follow the instructions on their phone.
If you wish to use a Print@Home ticket, you will need to open the PDF attached to the email you will receive and print it onto A4 paper.
Print@Home tickets cannot be used on smartphones as this will delay your entry to the stadium.
If you would like to access the stadium using your smartphone then please follow the instructions above in the How do I download my digital ticket section.
Attendees will be subject to random ID checks at the turnstiles and are advised to bring photographic ID to avoid being refused entry.
Once you have downloaded or printed your ticket, check the stadium map to locate your entry point. Concert attendees are encouraged to take the time to familiarise themselves with the stadium layout, regardless of previous attendance at Anfield, as entrances and routes may differ.
Please note the minimum age you can enter the Stadium without an adult is 16 years old. Any Child under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult who is over 18 years old. Any Child attending the concert without an accompanying adult will be refused entry.
Please respect the neighbourhood and its residents around the stadium. The Anfield area is home to many residents and businesses and the Club, Liverpool City Council and its partners are committed to improving street cleanliness and reducing anti-social behaviour. Please keep the area clean and tidy and dispose of your rubbish in the bins that are located around the stadium.
There will be a dedicated team of support staff located around the stadium who will be on hand to assist you with any queries you may have. There are also two information hubs located in Paisley Square and the LFCTV container on Anfield Road should you need any assistance.
NO BAG POLICY
Bags are not permitted into the stadium except for purchases from official show merchandise in the clear plastic carrier bag provided. Those bags permitted will be subjected to a bag search on entry point.
ARE CAMERAS ALLOWED?
No professional cameras or recording equipment will be allowed into the stadium.
CAN I BRING POSTERS/BANNERS TO THE CONCERT?
Flag poles or sticks for banners are prohibited. Whilst banners of a certain size themselves are not prohibited, please always be aware of other customers as potentially you may be blocking their view. For our permitted sizes please refer to our prohibited items list above.
For more information on our ground regulations, click here.
DISABLED ACCESS INFORMATION
Anfield Stadium prides itself on being including and accessible to all of its audience members. We recognise that disabled audience members may need assistance to fully enjoy the experience at Anfield Stadium and offer a variety of reasonable adjustments based on individual needs, not their disability.
CONTACTING THE CLUB
If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact our disability ticketing team on +44 (0)151 264 2500 selecting the relevant option for disabled supporters, and a member of staff will be more than happy to assist. Alternatively, you can contact us via email at email@example.com. We aim to respond to all emails within 5 working days.
DISABLED PICK UP AND DROP OFF POINTS
There are two accessible drop off areas for disabled audience members:
- On Gilman Street close to the Kop and Main Stand. Please note this will only operate before the event.
- On Arkles Road- closest to the Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand and in operation before and after the event
ACCESSIBLE SERVICES AND INFORMATION
We welcome any audience members using an assistance dog, although we do ask for advanced notification so that we can allocate an appropriate space and also ensure that we have facilities or support available for you and your dog. Any medical equipment that may be required will also be welcome into the stadium with advance notification. Please let us know when purchasing tickets that you will be accompanied by an assistance dog, or if you require any specific medical equipment.
ACCESSIBLE AMENITIES AND TOILETS
There are accessible toilets within the Stadium, all toilets are clearly sign posted. There are also two changing places facilities available in the Stadium. One in the Kop and the other is located in the Main Stand.
A radar key is required for all accessible toilet facilities. Radar keys are available from stewards close to each facility Toilets are equipped with mirrors, distress alarm systems, support rails, high contrast décor, hand dryers, sinks and coat hooks at accessible heights and lever taps on sinks.
Catering facilities are available and accessible (low level counters) from most areas apart from the Main Stand middle tier (Levels 3 & 5) and Sir Kenny Dalglish stand area where steward assistance is available upon request.